Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • REFUND OR ZAWYS PLANKER DOES NOT WORK

iToke up

1. Script purchased: ZAWYS PLANKER

2. Date of purchase:DEC 3 2016

3. Detailed description of problem: PLANKER WILL NOT WORK- DOES NOT CLICK BUY PLANKS- ID LIKE IT FIXED AND IL KEEP USING IT OR MONEY BACK

​4. Proof of attempted scripter contact (screenshots only):NO PROOF BUT CAN GET IF NEEDED

5. Proof of script issue(s) (screenshot/gif/video):

6. Desired outcome: Problem(s) fixed / Refund / Script swap (from same scripter)JUST WANT THE SCRIPT FIXED OR MONEY BACK.

i really want this script it just does not work for me. and others have posted it aswell. if there is another paid planker that works im fine with that to .

@@Pandemic can we get to the bottom of this please

is there a reason i am getting no response? i want my money back.

First of all, please relax. I have not received any messages from you so don't blame me.

Add me on skype and we solve this: wasted.excobot

@@Zawy I would like a refund the script does not work there is multiple people who are having the exact same problem as me please refund my money to my paypal thanks.

i do not have skype and i will not get skype can you please refund or fix your script.

@@Zawy I would like a refund the script does not work there is multiple people who are having the exact same problem as me please refund my money to my paypal thanks.

i do not have skype and i will not get skype can you please refund or fix your script.

I have fixed the making planks part and also changed the walking. 

Pushing in a min.

Archived