Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Intellij not working properly

infallible

Hey everyone, it's been a while since I've wrote any code and I had to redownload intellij, java, client etc. Well, I opened my script, added the client.jar and java dependencies and none of the API is showing up when I'm typing. Additionally, when I delete all the imported API, none of the code has the red underline showing something needs to be imported for it to work. What am I doing wrong here?

File > Project Structure > Modules > Dependencies > Click on the green "+" sign on the right and add client.jar from dreambot
    File > Project Structure > Modules > Artifacts > Click on the green "+" sign on the upper left and create a new JAR for your script. 

In Artifacts go to the Output Layout tab and click on the green "+" sign to add a module output, add your module for your script.

Also, in Artifacts change your Output Directory to your scripts folder, should look something like this -> C:\Users\YOURUSER\DreamBot\Scripts\

Then finally, before your main class, and after your imports, in the main java file add the script manifest -> @ScriptManifest(category = Category.MONEYMAKING, name = "Making Billions!", author = "Dezval", version = 3.6.2 )

If you need a more visual guide, I'll try and get some pics later today.

File > Project Structure > Modules > Dependencies > Click on the green "+" sign on the right and add client.jar from dreambot DONE

File > Project Structure > Modules > Artifacts > Click on the green "+" sign on the upper left and create a new JAR for your script. DONE

In Artifacts go to the Output Layout tab and click on the green "+" sign to add a module output, add your module for your script. 

Also, in Artifacts change your Output Directory to your scripts folder, should look something like this -> C:\Users\YOURUSER\DreamBot\Scripts\

Then finally, before your main class, and after your imports, in the main java file add the script manifest -> @ScriptManifest(category = Category.MONEYMAKING, name = "Making Billions!", author = "Dezval", version = 3.6.2 )

If you need a more visual guide, I'll try and get some pics later today.

crop.png 

no option to add the module and I've already got the ouput to the script folder as well as the manifest already being created since this script is not new.

Archived