Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How to fast mix items

dorukanji

Just came back to the game to do some botting.

How do you fast mix items? Like pizzas. 

DVS does it here around the 2 min mark.

I'm guessing it has to do with hotkeys, and wiki says 

Space: Used in the Make X interface to continue with the default settings or in character dialog to continue.

But my space button doesn't do anything.

How do I set a default Make X option? This seems to be my problem.

You can see how he does it in the video, click item 1, click item 2 (if chat option press key 1,2,3,... whatever option) repeat

When he presses chat option 2, it skips the Make-X dialog. When I do it, the Make-X dialog comes up and I have to select Make-All.

I've been trying to figure out this for a while but there's absolutely no information anywhere. I must be missing something obvious.

I think I know what's going on. In the video he is using "Servery" items, which probably are different from normal pizza parts. I might try and go to Zeah just to see if that's actually the case, because this thing has pissed me off.

That is the only possible explanation I can think of.

He is skipping this dialog: 

4d5fb3ca45.png

In the video, this dialog NEVER shows up (eg. at 2:28).

There is no way for me to pass this dialog except by right-clicking the dialog and selecting Make-X.

I don't see him skipping any dialogues

he doesnt press the make all option, he just clicks the dialog right away by spamming the 2nd option while he clicks on the items in the inventory

Archived