Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • New user with a few questions before i get started here.

Twiggz1234

il start off by saying it has been many years since ive botted runescape. used to bot what is now rs3 but before all that came around i botted around 11 99's straight and still have no marks on this acc. how does it work nowadays? bot for 4 hours ish then go do some other stuff etc? i want to bot on this acc for oldschool how are the ban rates here if im pretty safe and use this "covert mode" for VIP. or is it only safe for like money making accounts? 

okey you might find my comment not as helpful as you wish but thats the best you will get

first off its been very hard to bot now days and you can never gurantee 100 % saftey for a botted account 

also no one will ever tell you how to avoid bans since this will bring more competition and lower botters profit on the long run

so you will have to find ur own path Trust me unless you find it ur self you will never get there i been where you are and i kno ur feeling

but all i can say to help you that DreamBot is the lowest banrate among all bot clients and this is based on personal experiance

so you came to the right place . 

Regards

Archived