Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Xtreme MTA

samy109

So i've noticed one very important and profitable script has been missing from this wonderful community, and that is the Mage Training Arena. I've gone over the minigame and used it many times myself, and feel that this is very much needed in our community and I enjoy the profit and experience that comes along with it. I will be making an MTA AIO script starting today, and it will NOT be released until it is absolutely flawless and ready.

It will support all 4 minigames, as well as the most efficient completion of each mini game thanks to a few strategy's I know of for MTA.

This is just a post to let the community know this awesome script will be coming your way soon, and I will be giving everyone updates on progress and features but a good bit of it will be kept a secret till release. One thing you can be sure of is that it will support all games and all levels 33 and up, as-well as incorporating my unique anti-ban and special algorithms which will make the mini-games a breeze for your account.

Can't wait to release for you all!

Please let me know of everyone's thoughts on this project, i'd love to hear of ideas or features you'd like to see on top of what's already planned!

Uhh im almost done with mine :c

Never saw anything about one being made. If you would like to add me on skype to talk about this I would prefer that. I still would like to make one as it would only take me a short period of time as this would be very easy for me to do.

It would be cool to have a task system so you could do all 4 tasks and get x amount of points in each 

I could definitely implement this, great idea!

Jagex tried pretty hard to make this room unbottable. Not an issue for me!

Alchemist room: DONE AND FLAWLESS. 

Enchanting room: DONE AND FLAWLESS.

Task System to switch every so many points: DONE AND FLAWLESS.

TELEKINETIC ROOM: Just hardcoding all the mazes, the engine is done just a bunch of coords at this point.

Creature room: DONE AND FLAWLESS.

All that's left before release is to finish the mazes, and the script should be up soon!

Archived