Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What skill can I semi-afk whil playing NBA 2K15?

Nebraska

woodcutting is an obvious one, you can click every time there is a turn over of possession, or whenever the ball goes out. Also at the end of every quarter. 

NMZ guthans is the most afk-able, you can go 6 hours afking that shit with no clicking lol

Cannonballs are 3 minutes/trip and you will be making like 200k/hour(i think)

NMZ with absorb pots & 1 hp should be pretty afk, not sure if its more AFK than ppots tho

Motherlode mine might be afk, never gone there

Fletching 

and Splashing

i'd say make a fresh lvl 3, then gear up for the bet 1 attack > red topaz machete,fury,berserker ring,obby,regen bracelet cape, iron boots, full iron. 

then buy 1k monkfish,and 100 cammy tabs, go to cameleot and bring 10k with u + full inventory food and the gear irecommended.

and go to waterbirth island 2 spot crabs, afk them while getitng str up, obby mauler :D

Archived