Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Good Scripting Procedures

dorukanji

I'm not sure if something has improved with my script, or it's just luck, but my most recent script has been running about 100 hrs without a ban on a fresh F2P account (and still not banned), which is at least twice as long as their previous lifetime.

The two changes were:

-randomizing the wait time between loop iterations (return Calculations.random(int, int)) in onLoop

-using getMouse().setAlwaysHop()

Data of n=1 is useless, and obviously most scripters already know randomization is important, but just my 2 cents

no one is getting bans this week.  idk what the mods are doing, but all the gold shops r full

theres obviously a manual component to their ban system which accounts for the perceived randomness

no one is getting bans this week.  idk what the mods are doing, but all the gold shops r full

theres obviously a manual component to their ban system which accounts for the perceived randomness

Weird my personal bot has been running for 1 week straight so far...weird no bans..

For the first few days I thought it was holiday season. Then I remembered the mods don't live in the US.

Archived