Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Good Scripting Procedures

dorukanji

Randomizing, clean code.

Thats basically it

this tbh

you want to be randomly moving the camera, mouse, and clicking as much as possible so they wont know ur a bot

heres a small clip of one of my scripts running, i have never ever received a ban with this script

JVcvkgm.gif

this tbh

you want to be randomly moving the camera, mouse, and clicking as much as possible so they wont know ur a bot

heres a small clip of one of my scripts running, i have never ever received a ban with this script

JVcvkgm.gif

Lol

this tbh

JVcvkgm.gif

Despite how hilarious that looks, I get a feeling that that's the way to do it.

Despite how hilarious that looks, I get a feeling that that's the way to do it.

Hmmmmm.... because this is exactly how I do firemaking lol, randomize but don't go overboard

I always try to keep it to one action per loop of the script, that helps keep it all clean and easy to debug.

To help with CPU usage, you can cache certain things with a small timer (like 600 ms or so) so rather than grab the same game object 500 times, you grab it once and only update it if 600ms has passed since you grabbed it, or if the gameobject is null if that makes sense.

Same with widgets, a lot of widgets can be cached for a lot longer than 600ms because they just don't change. But if you log out/in I'm pretty sure the references to everything changes (not 100% on that tho)

As long as you don't do something stupid (like grabbing widgets in your paint or spamming anything really) CPU shouldn't really be an issue.

no

Why no?

In my opinion to reduce bans, randomization is the way to go. If you're new at scripting, maybe first write clean code. Keep the script running in a loop as @ stated.

If ever you are in need of immediate help, some scripters like hanging out in the chat and would be happy to help, like myself :D

Why no?

In my opinion to reduce bans, randomization is the way to go. If you're new at scripting, maybe first write clean code. Keep the script running in a loop as @ stated.

If ever you are in need of immediate help, some scripters like hanging out in the chat and would be happy to help, like myself :D

from my understanding, sending events indirectly with doaction/other doesnt send mouse/camera data and arent banned, so the data they send is assumed to be unused.  

that being said, they obviously have some level of automated detection.  probably flagging suspicious accounts which are then manually reviewed by jmods.  its also not client detection because fresh scripts do run for 100+ hours on db.  so youre right, randomizaton is probably the best way to go because its clear theres a correlation between low user count and bans, but just dont bother with the mouse/camera stuff.  

this is just my understanding from reading what ppl say on rsh.  maybe someone who actually knows what they r talking about can chime in.

either way if u look at dogs gif hes obviously a troll

I'm not sure if something has improved with my script, or it's just luck, but my most recent script has been running about 100 hrs without a ban on a fresh F2P account (and still not banned), which is at least twice as long as their previous lifetime.

The two changes were:

-randomizing the wait time between loop iterations (return Calculations.random(int, int)) in onLoop

-using getMouse().setAlwaysHop()

Data of n=1 is useless, and obviously most scripters already know randomization is important, but just my 2 cents

Archived