Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sleep While Combining Items

dorukanji

Hey, is there a good way to condition to sleep while combining an inventory of items (eg. 8 Pot of Flour + 8 Water) without a sleepUntil all are combined?

Thanks

Why without a sleep until? That's what it was made for :o

I think he wants like fast combining. Like e.g Lovakengj favour at zeah. You have to combine together. The most efficient way to do that, is by clicking quickly on two items, to combine them quicker, instead of having them slowly combine :)

- I'm not too sure, I'm not that good of a coder :)

Hey, is there a good way to condition to sleep while combining items (eg. Pot of Flour + Water) without a sleepUntil?

Thanks

sleep(int);

or 

sleep(int, int);

?

Sorry for the confusing post. Let me clarify. I'm doing slow combining a whole inventory, except, say I want to do something else while combining. What's a good way to make the condition... if (combining) then (do something)

eg. if I want to check a different Tab while I'm combining

I can imagine a crude way, which is counting the inventory from the last game tick, but wondering if there's a cleaner way.

getLocalPlayer().getAnimation() maybe?

Combining/mixing items doesn't have an animation.

I think I'll use sleepUntil until I can think of a better idea.

Archived