Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • dreambot task system

simbo

I should of also mentioned this is more for the lower levels ^ and heavily banned skills but also while this is true I have also done it a lot of times to  but over the past week of extensive research and over 250 accounts banned by various methods all done different times also all of these ran on fresh proxies while some methods will not get u banned quick others are heavily targeted and they have ramped up there efforts on bots im more pointing to diversity > whos gonna get banned first the guy doing woodcutting for 12 - 18 hours or the guy whos done 12 different tasks in a day 

while u can say this < get time players playing over a certain period of time will be checked by mods quickly and efficiently some1 standing there cutting logs for 12 - 18 hours do u think these days the mods are gonna think that's actually legit in any case? really what ur talking about are things that most certainly would not happen on a day to day basis by legit human players not many individuals at all could stand there 12 -18 hours chopping trees without doing anything else and once checked u would be flagged as a legit player avoiding detection until being detected by reports or detections or extensive logins of x amount of hours < reverse system of flagging botters to save time money and resources this is how people managed to get flat botted accounts they got checked and deemed legit even though they botted x flag out of detection may of redone there system though who knows

it probs doesnt make a difference unless ur switching skills every 10 min or something.  

it would also not be easy to implement through the client as ur bot would need to walk to the new area and get the required items etc.  would need to be implemented on a script by script basis or atleast have some support fromt he script

it probs doesnt make a difference unless ur switching skills every 10 min or something.  

it would also not be easy to implement through the client as ur bot would need to walk to the new area and get the required items etc.  would need to be implemented on a script by script basis or atleast have some support fromt he script

ohh I no that it was just food for thought for the future couldn't be done quick at all but I was thinking longevity would be an incredible feature to have

This did exist in our client for a while, but it requires the scripter to do a more in-depth setup for their scripts.

Most of them (at the time) were not willing to do that, so a majority of the scripts didn't work with the system (similarly to quickstart)

It's very possible for us to add it back in for db3, and to just make it a rule to be able to start with quickstart/tasked scripts. I'll mention that to the other devs to see what they think (more about the requiring support for quickstart/tasks. adding it isn't that hard)

Archived