Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • dreambot task system

simbo

ok so a task system set for every script on dreambot

u could make this task system do a certain script for x amount of exp x amount of time x amount of resources

dreambot would become the most universal out there imagine being able to play the whole game like a human plan out what u would do for the day

say we cut wood for 15 mins then go mine for 20 mins then goto g.e and flip for 18 mins then go do a quest then go kill some cows for 30 mins then go fish for 22 mins

so all in all we could run any script one after the other even with breaks built into it this would surely close the gap as repetition is the main killer doing a single task for x period of time no matter what antibans are in place is always going to result in a ban very quickly

where a new system like this would create the diversity we need to go on undetected

I no we have aio scripts already but still this will be a repetition over time no mater what in this case still leading to a ban

where using 1 script for 4 hours or using 10 scripts in 4 hours < would be so diverse it would nearly be unban able unless u get stuck

this is just food for thought

support!!!!!! this would be super awesome if it were added, but im not sure the devs have time to code this as they are busy working on other client stuff :/  this could probably be something they could make in 2017 ? 

you are overthinking it, repetition does not necessarily get you banned. when i play legit, on a lot of occasions i have done the same skill for 12 -18 hours in a day

not many ppl do that though man only some hard core no lifers who dont like xp waste :P

not many ppl do that though man only some hard core no lifers who dont like xp waste :P

yet none of them have gotten banned unless they botted or abused ahk/mks, further proves my point

most of those "false positives" are caused by ahk abuse or similar

i mean dudes do get unbanned occasionally 

https://www.reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/41jael/my_account_got_unbanned_thanks_jagex/?sort=confidence

https://www.reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/2ihjpi/arptastic_ive_been_unbanned/?sort=confidence

https://www.reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/3bzlso/unbanned_there_is_hope_everybody/

probs more, just dont hear about it much because jagex only publicizes the correct bans on reddit 

no information for the first thread, he deleted his old thread where he said it was a false ban so i cant know what caused his ban in the first place

2nd guy got banned for ahk abuse

as for the 3rd thread

4S629Ru.png

so as u can see those bans were not caused by players doing repetitive actions for long periods of time, but they were banned for ahk abuse or jmod mistake

edit: first guy was banned for doing little/no actions for long periods of time

you are overthinking it, repetition does not necessarily get you banned. when i play legit, on a lot of occasions i have done the same skill for 12 -18 hours in a day

I should of also mentioned this is more for the lower levels ^ and heavily banned skills but also while this is true I have also done it a lot of times to  but over the past week of extensive research and over 250 accounts banned by various methods all done different times also all of these ran on fresh proxies while some methods will not get u banned quick others are heavily targeted and they have ramped up there efforts on bots im more pointing to diversity > whos gonna get banned first the guy doing woodcutting for 12 - 18 hours or the guy whos done 12 different tasks in a day 

while u can say this < get time players playing over a certain period of time will be checked by mods quickly and efficiently some1 standing there cutting logs for 12 - 18 hours do u think these days the mods are gonna think that's actually legit in any case? really what ur talking about are things that most certainly would not happen on a day to day basis by legit human players not many individuals at all could stand there 12 -18 hours chopping trees without doing anything else and once checked u would be flagged as a legit player avoiding detection until being detected by reports or detections or extensive logins of x amount of hours < reverse system of flagging botters to save time money and resources this is how people managed to get flat botted accounts they got checked and deemed legit even though they botted x flag out of detection may of redone there system though who knows

also I should mention micro management all legit human players throught a day of 12 hours no matter what will take micro stops these stops help determine a legitimate player bots don't stop humans do no matter the case legit players will always take micro breaks bots don't stop at all if ur there 12 hours chopping ur watching a movies afking so ur expected to take micro breaks if ur going hard 12+ hours without micro breaks at all this is unbelievable and thus banned im not saying repetition is the killer im saying its one of the main factors with its fingers almost everywhere in the botting sector of todays methods

take ur members char stand there 12 - 18 hours chopping trees without one break or one miss click maybe a few solid u cannot stop at all also no talking in game at all do u think u would believe this is a bot? now we do have a break system which is awesome implemented with a task system u could run a bot for a week on breaks using a variety of different scripts

Archived