Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 99/99 attack/str Rent

vimda

Looking for a Bandos Crasher account,  would be best if it had atleast 97 str  and 99 attack! defence isnt that essential but i think i need atleast 40 to beable to wear god rune items for gwd, 65 would be good to wear bandos, the account dosent need any range levels what so ever, 

rent: i will pay up to $20 a month to use the account and 25% of all sniped drops, 

no malicious activities will be done with the account, no mutes or bans shall occur, as the account will strictly be used for sniping. 

would be willing to pay more if it has: torso, fire cape, barrow gloves, void, crystal hally

my skype it    vimdaa         ( please dont message me unless you got any accounts atleast 90/90

i am more than willing to use a middleman, and i will front payment, i dont want recovery info but your expected to hold up your end of the trade for 30 calendar days! 

Archived