Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Clay Humidifier - Profitable Magic XP - 350-450k/hour

Xephy

• 1 month later...
    56 minutes ago, otavioafm said:

Not working more, shit, I have 119000 clay in my Bank 😂 lol.

What seems to be the issue? Does the debug console say anything?

3 hours ago, Xephy said:

What seems to be the issue? Does the debug console say anything?

• [ERROR]23:00:52: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.core.5.1.0.2.0(2.java:421) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.GameObject.getModel(GameObject.java:298) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.GameObject.exists(GameObject.java:358) at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.Interactables.lambda$all$0(Interactables.java:61) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source) at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.Interactables.all(Interactables.java:61) at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.Interactables.closest(Interactables.java:107) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.bank.Bank.getClosestBank(Bank.java:208) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.bank.Bank.open(Bank.java:228) at main.Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:256) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

10 minutes ago, otavioafm said:

Go to your client settings, check "fresh start" on, restart the client. Let me know if that works.

37 minutes ago, Xephy said:

Go to your client settings, check "fresh start" on, restart the client. Let me know if that works.

solved! thank you! Let's make more money 😎!

• 1 month later...
    8 hours ago, mahdi83777 said:

I start it up and it humidifies the first inventory but stops directly at state:banking. it doesn't bank and Ive tried ge and yanille banks. any help?

Can you send me a PM with a screenshot of your inventory while it's stuck in this state and what the debug console says?

• 1 month later...

Archived