Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Clay Humidifier - Profitable Magic XP - 350-450k/hour

Xephy

Hello, since the DS2 update the script clicks on the 'cure plant' spell rather than the humidify one

Already removed all of the text from the main thread noting that it's broken. Will do a full rework (with different types of playstyles, profit tracking, etc etc).

I'll have it pending for the SDN by the end of the day.

Hello Xephy,

When do you think the updated script will be released?

Thanks,

Chach

Already rewrote the entire script. Just waiting for the client to be updated (hopefully thursday or sooner) before I can actually test it. The new spells that were added in the DS2 update shifted the spell IDs.

Already rewrote the entire script. Just waiting for the client to be updated (hopefully thursday or sooner) before I can actually test it. The new spells that were added in the DS2 update shifted the spell IDs.

Great! Thank you for the update Xephy.

Great! Thank you for the update Xephy.

Of course. Truly sorry for the wait so far. I'm afraid it's not something I have control over :(

Hey Xephy,

Has the client been updated yet? Please let me know at your own convenience.

Thank you,

Chach

I'm excited to try this one out when I get my magic level higher. 

Updated, pending SDN approval. You should notice a version marker in the paint saying 1.3 when the update is pushed.

• 4 months later...

Fixed GE price caching and made it use graph prices instead of OSB prices because the OSB price data is no longer public.

Archived