Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Clay Humidifier - Profitable Magic XP - 350-450k/hour

Xephy

• 1 month later...

Can you make it so that after it casts the spell it will most of the time hover the mouse over the bank? It would increase the xp per hour by a lot.

• 3 weeks later...

Can you make it so that after it casts the spell it will most of the time hover the mouse over the bank? It would increase the xp per hour by a lot.

Absolutely. I'm about to start a full rework to increase xp & gp per hour, alongside making is much more human-like. (pre-queuing, player examinations, etc).

• 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Still active? 

I haven't pushed any updates for it, but it could be reworked or fixed if something is wrong with it. I'm just at a pretty big loss for free time, and this specific script falls pretty far down on the priority list. The forums also don't give me notifications for this thread and I'm not sure why.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey buddy I'll pay 5 bucks for this if it has guaranteed flawless antiban and realistic randomized human movement etc. If i can run in covert mode on an alt for 12 hours a day for a week, I'll definitely wanna buy it for my main. Im just very careful about risking an 1800 total main with any botting, but humidify to 99 seems the best way to me.

Hey buddy I'll pay 5 bucks for this if it has guaranteed flawless antiban and realistic randomized human movement etc. If i can run in covert mode on an alt for 12 hours a day for a week, I'll definitely wanna buy it for my main. Im just very careful about risking an 1800 total main with any botting, but humidify to 99 seems the best way to me.

To humidify straight to 99, 12 hours a day is asking for a ban. 'guaranteed flawless antiban' hopefully doesn't imply that you won't get banned, because that's not the case with any script, no matter who tells you that.

Nonetheless, I'll still make you a script to cater to exactly what you want/need. If you'd like me to, send me a PM and we'll talk about it.

• 2 months later...

I only get around 4200 clays per hour, the bot takes a lot of time to go to the bank and humidyfing, is it possible to pump it up to around 18000 clays per hour?

Great script otherwise!

• 4 months later...

Please take this bot down as soon as possible, got banned for using this 20 minutes on a main account that has over 100 qp, and had 0 warnings. This script must be the worst ever.

• 2 weeks later...

Please take this bot down as soon as possible, got banned for using this 20 minutes on a main account that has over 100 qp, and had 0 warnings. This script must be the worst ever.

You've been using it for 20 minutes, I've been using it for 9 months. Flawless.

Archived