Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Blast Furnace ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [LOW REQUIREMENTS] [STAMINA POTION] [COAL BAG] [ICE & GOLD GLOVES]

Hashtag

Sorry I don't think I was as descript as required and this doesn't resolve the issue, the script was creating a set of steel bars, then it'd make a set of iron bars and get stuck, i'd manually select the set of iron bars and then the script would create steel as normal, then it'd create iron bars and get stuck again

I am working on a fix now! :)

Enjoy! Also post a proggy and write some feedback if you want, it would help me alot =)

You Got it!!

Hey something is up with the script, when it goes to bank it starts pulling out random items?? like Glarias urn and other quest items?

You Got it!!

Hey something is up with the script, when it goes to bank it starts pulling out random items?? like Glarias urn and other quest items?

That sounds very weird. I think something in yesterday's RS update is the reason for that.

Try to move all items the script should be interacting with to the top of bank's first tab.

Let me know if it helps at all.