Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Blast Furnace ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [LOW REQUIREMENTS] [STAMINA POTION] [COAL BAG] [ICE & GOLD GLOVES]

Hashtag

It automatically tries to log me out as soon has I type in Steel for the steel bars

EDIT: Nvm, I figured it out. I'll take a screenshot later to give everyone an update

Edited by RIP Harambe

It automatically tries to log me out as soon has I type in Steel for the steel bars

EDIT: Nvm, I figured it out. I'll take a screenshot later to give everyone an update

That happens when you have no coins in the coffer.

Me too please :)

Done. Please upvote this thread's main post. Thank you!  :)

Also post a proggy and write some feedback if you want, it would help me alot =)

Hi Hashtag,

I seem to have an issue whereby the bot will create iron bars when I have set it up to create steel bars, this causes an issue as the script freezes just trying to click steel bar selection in the bar stock. 

Can you investigate please?

Thankies :)

Hi Hashtag,

I seem to have an issue whereby the bot will create iron bars when I have set it up to create steel bars, this causes an issue as the script freezes just trying to click steel bar selection in the bar stock. 

Can you investigate please?

Thankies :)

Make sure your bar dispenser does not have any other bars ready other than the bars you are making.

Make sure your bar dispenser does not have any other bars ready other than the bars you are making.

Sorry I don't think I was as descript as required and this doesn't resolve the issue, the script was creating a set of steel bars, then it'd make a set of iron bars and get stuck, i'd manually select the set of iron bars and then the script would create steel as normal, then it'd create iron bars and get stuck again