Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Blast Furnace ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [LOW REQUIREMENTS] [STAMINA POTION] [COAL BAG] [ICE & GOLD GLOVES]

Hashtag

2 hours ago, Zach M said:

Coalbag doesn't seem to be working. 

Is it in your inventory even you start the script? Is it open or closed? Do you have shift click dropping enabled in game options? That is required.

• Hashtag changed the title to [DB3] # Blast Furnace [FLAWLESS] [LOW REQUIREMENTS] [STAMINA POTION] [COAL BAG] [ICE & GOLD GLOVES]

Hello! I firstly tried your script for 1-2 hours to see how is it working. And honestly after searching on internet how other people get ban by using bad "blust furnance" scripts, i realised how godly is yours. Litterally perfect, no miss clicks, no high speed clicking just perfect to act normal without any issues. I want to deeply thank you for your hard work. I aslo purchased it right away. 

Beside that there is just one thing that it would be lovely to  add to the "stamina potion usage". I saw someone already talked about this topic. 
    Currently the stamina potion is drinked only when it expire which is very well thinked,  but it lack one thing to be perfect, because the stamina potion usually expire on the way, so then he uses a lot of energy without having the stamina effect until it drop to 0, and then he often walk. But if you would add an option or something to say : if energy below 30% then take 1 or 2 drink of stamina potion until >30%/30energy,  beside the actual option "drink when expire"  that way the player will never run out of energy and aslo he will drink just enough if you keep the same command as now "drink when expire" just add to that " drink aslo if <30% or 40%. That would be awesome, it will fix that issue.  Thank you a lot for taking this in consideration.

And Lastly just by curiosity I checked on wiki OSRS.. that for example for steel bar a normal player can get per hour with a COAL BAG, 4500 to 5500 steel bars, but with your script it can make only to 3600 maximum or so. Well it's a lil bit more than the maximum a player without COAL BAG can do. I don't mind since it's working very well, just wanted to know if it possible to speed up. Or maybe im doing something wrong? 

Once again thank you for your work! and have a good day!

Edited by wisetiger33

1 hour ago, wisetiger33 said:

Hello! I firstly tried your script for 1-2 hours to see how is it working. And honestly after searching on internet how other people get ban by using bad "blust furnance" scripts, i realised how godly is yours. Litterally perfect, no miss clicks, no high speed clicking just perfect to act normal without any issues. I want to deeply thank you for your hard work. I aslo purchased it right away. 

Beside that there is just one thing that it would be lovely to  add to the "stamina potion usage". I saw someone already talked about this topic. 
    Currently the stamina potion is drinked only when it expire which is very well thinked,  but it lack one thing to be perfect, because the stamina potion usually expire on the way, so then he uses a lot of energy without having the stamina effect until it drop to 0, and then he often walk. But if you would add an option or something to say : if energy below 30% then take 1 or 2 drink of stamina potion until >30%/30energy,  beside the actual option "drink when expire"  that way the player will never run out of energy and aslo he will drink just enough if you keep the same command as now "drink when expire" just add to that " drink aslo if <30% or 40%. That would be awesome, it will fix that issue.  Thank you a lot for taking this in consideration.

And Lastly just by curiosity I checked on wiki OSRS.. that for example for steel bar a normal player can get per hour with a COAL BAG, 4500 to 5500 steel bars, but with your script it can make only to 3600 maximum or so. Well it's a lil bit more than the maximum a player without COAL BAG can do. I don't mind since it's working very well, just wanted to know if it possible to speed up. Or maybe im doing something wrong? 

Once again thank you for your work! and have a good day!

Hey, thanks for the detailed feedback, I apprecite it a lot! Yes, that stamina potion usage has been talked about before, and I'm not gonna lie; I've forgotten to do anything about it. I'll see if I can push an update for that tonight, it would be dope to get that finally changed. Regarding the amount of bars it can make per hour, I'm afraid I'm not aware of any way it could be faster. I'm all ears if anyone has suggestions. Thanks again for the feedback!

# Blast Furnace just got faster!

Special thanks to @wisetiger33 for providing detailed efficiency suggestions. With his help I was able to update the script to be much more efficient! There should now be a noticeable difference in bars made per hour, go and give it a try now!

Looks solid, trying the trial atm, will buy it monday for sure. I think it`d be a nice addition if you could add collecting items from ge in the bank box. So you don`t need multiple mules just to buy ores.