Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Blast Furnace ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [LOW REQUIREMENTS] [STAMINA POTION] [COAL BAG] [ICE & GOLD GLOVES]

Hashtag

4 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Oh what a disappointment. Sorry about that. Do you have shift click dropping enabled in your game settings? The script shift clicks the bag to empty it, so maybe you don't have the option enabled. Could you let me know if that solves the issue?

thats working fine now thanks, it has changed since last time i used it!

one thing i dont like is that it doesnt auto use the stamina pot, it uses the pot when the boost runs out but i find that i always run out of stamina over time and come back to it walking a lot, it used to refill it when it was below 80%, is there a way you can change it to when it goes below a certain stamina %?

4 minutes ago, ocker1532 said:

one thing i dont like is that it doesnt auto use the stamina pot, it uses the pot when the boost runs out but i find that i always run out of stamina over time and come back to it walking a lot, it used to refill it when it was below 80%, is there a way you can change it to when it goes below a certain stamina %?

Hey, I can look into changing it. Could you describe the ideal stamina pot usage?

1 minute ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, I can look into changing it. Could you describe the ideal stamina pot usage?

would be nice to have an additional setting like, use stamina pot when stamina falls below <amount>, or something like that

9 hours ago, ocker1532 said:

would be nice to have an additional setting like, use stamina pot when stamina falls below <amount>, or something like that

Alright, thanks for the suggestion🙂 Currently it drinks stamina if the boost is expired and there is less than 80 energy left. Do you mean it should drink stamina even if the boost hasn't expired yet?

7 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Alright, thanks for the suggestion🙂 Currently it drinks stamina if the boost is expired and there is less than 80 energy left. Do you mean it should drink stamina even if the boost hasn't expired yet?

yeah basically, because with 1 agility it runs out of stamina over time so i think it should drink the boost when it falls below a certain amount rather than when the boost expires

• 2 weeks later...
    5 hours ago, Qawe said:

Could I please have a try so I can test this script out? Used my 2hrs but didn't test out the script.

I've extended your trial.