Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Blast Furnace ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [LOW REQUIREMENTS] [STAMINA POTION] [COAL BAG] [ICE & GOLD GLOVES]

Hashtag

When I enable the trial, the startup script that is out of the popup window Trouble getting the script to start properly?

But can you tell me how to debug?

On 7/17/2021 at 6:04 AM, azx000 said:

When I enable the trial, the startup script that is out of the popup window Trouble getting the script to start properly?

But can you tell me how to debug?

Hi, please read what the popup window has to say. It most likely is one of the following:

1. Deposit coins in the coffer before starting the script. (Coffer consumes 72k/hour)
    2. You need to have coins in inventory when not banking coins.

• 2 weeks later...
    A question I bought the script a few days ago the one from blast furnace everything fine 2500 or 2600 adamat bars ago but the problem is that not a day goes by and my 2 accounts gave it bam of 2 days my question is more or less how many hours a day you have to put it so that jagex does not limit my account

On 8/1/2021 at 5:50 PM, binxdeagle said:
    A question I bought the script a few days ago the one from blast furnace everything fine 2500 or 2600 adamat bars ago but the problem is that not a day goes by and my 2 accounts gave it bam of 2 days my question is more or less how many hours a day you have to put it so that jagex does not limit my account

It varies a lot, you just need to figure out a good botting pattern to keep your bots alive.

On 8/2/2021 at 5:17 PM, Hashtag said:

It varies a lot, you just need to figure out a good botting pattern to keep your bots alive.

ike for example what? I have already lost 2 accounts in the process, it will be that you can give me a ticks to avoid being banned, I would really appreciate it

• 4 weeks later...
    1 hour ago, jotaro said:

Could you add support for pure strength training?

Hey, I think you should be able to make a script for this using my Visual Scripting tool. I don't think the strength training method belongs in this script.

• 1 month later...