Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Blast Furnace ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [LOW REQUIREMENTS] [STAMINA POTION] [COAL BAG] [ICE & GOLD GLOVES]

Hashtag

On 4/21/2021 at 5:39 PM, Hashtag said:

It can't be changed by the user. How would you prefer it to be consumed? Also, please provide more information about the issue you're having, just saying it's stuck doesn't help. Which bars are you making? Have you emptied the dispenser from any previous bars you might have done? Could you capture a screenshot or a recording of the issue?

ty for the fix working fine now,it sust get stuck while missclick depositbox and sust stand  till i fix it manuali lo, otherwise nice script

1 hour ago, raha87 said:

ty for the fix working fine now,it sust get stuck while missclick depositbox and sust stand  till i fix it manuali lo, otherwise nice script

I'll have to look into that, thanks for the report!

• 1 month later...
    •  [INFO] Restarting last ran script...
    • : [INFO] Starting game state listener!
    • : [INFO] Starting experience listener...
    •  [INFO] Started experience listener!
    •  [INFO] Starting inventory listener...
    •  [INFO] Started inventory listener!
    •  [INFO] Starting # BlastFurnace now!
    • : [INFO] Script set to running!
    •  [SCRIPT] Making Gold bar, not using stamina, not banking coins, switching gloves.
    •  [INFO] No coins left. Stopping script.
    • [INFO] Stopping script: # BlastFurnace
    • : [INFO] Stopped # BlastFurnace!
    • : [INFO] Successfully downloaded the latest web nodes!
    •   [INFO] Successfully copied the selected message to your clipboard.
    • what this !!!!! i cant do it

9 hours ago, nike sk8 123 said:
    •  [SCRIPT] Making Gold bar, not using stamina, not banking coins, switching gloves.
    •  [INFO] No coins left. Stopping script.

Hey, it appears you don't have coins left to pay the foreman for access to the minigame. Because you're not banking coins, please ensure you have enough coins in your inventory. The foreman must be paid 2500 gp every 10 minutes if your smithing level is below 60. If it's above 60, the foreman doesn't need to be paid.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice script, worked very well in the 4 hours of trial i used it. Only problem is that i got the hammer, and i can't log in for 2 days now.
    Idk what went wrong, how i was caught, still a mystery to me. Is there a difference in getting caught between the trial and the paid version?

EDIT: I also want to mention i used between 3-4 hours.

Edited by kiko101
    Update

1 minute ago, kiko101 said:

Nice script, worked very well in the 4 hours of trial i used it. Only problem is that i got the hammer, and i can't log in for 2 days now.
    Idk what went wrong, how i was caught, still a mystery to me. Is there a difference in getting caught between the trial and the paid version?

Hey, I'm sorry to hear about that. The trial and paid versions are the same version of script. I feel like 4 hours is quite fast to get caught, did you happen to bot other scripts recently?

@Hashtag
    Yes in fact it took me a while to find a decent script for blast furncace. I had tried other scripts on "R***Mate"
    However, that was only for 10 minutes, just to see if they worked properly, which they didn't. So yes, i tried other scripts before this.

1 hour ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, I'm sorry to hear about that. The trial and paid versions are the same version of script. I feel like 4 hours is quite fast to get caught, did you happen to bot other scripts recently?

tbh i tried it too and got banned on my trial too even  i didnt use any other scripts