Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Blast Furnace ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [LOW REQUIREMENTS] [STAMINA POTION] [COAL BAG] [ICE & GOLD GLOVES]

Hashtag

dunno which version i was using, didn't know there was a way to tell in-game (pressing refresh all in scripts panel?)

I think there is no way to see the version :o But now it should be updated to 1.8. Can you give it a go and see if any problems occur?

can I have a trial please? upvoted :)

Enjoy!

Update 1.9. What's new?

• Signatures should work properly now.
    • Script does not try to empty an empty coal bag.

Please wait patiently while this update is pending.

Thank you!

Take a look at this! :o

Everyone.png

I think there is no way to see the version :o But now it should be updated to 1.8. Can you give it a go and see if any problems occur?

testing some other scripts atm, if i decide to buy this one i'll report back if i get any deposit-box issues

It logs you out for one of these reasons:

• You do not have enough coins in your inventory (Only when below 60 smithing)
    • You do not have coins in the coffer
    • You do not have ores in bank

Update 1.8. What's new?

• Popups to tell users why the script stops when runtime is less than 1,5 min. (For example it tells you it logged you out because you do not have coins in the coffer)
    • Logs info on what caused the script to stop, such as ran out of ores.
    • Does not continue to use stamina when bank doesn't have more potions.
    • New GUI.
    • Ability to choose whether or not the script should bank your coins. (If your smithing is below 60)
    • Fail safe if accidentally goes upstairs.

Please wait patiently while this update is pending.

Thank you!

Is it possible to get a new 24h trial then now when i couldnt try out the other one? ^^

issue with the bar dispenser/bucket of water, only happened once over last few hours - http://prntscr.com/dpzxk6

haven't seen the depo box happen again

edit: just happened again, i think it happens when it clicks on bucket then goes to click dispenser but bars cool in the second before it clicks it and it glitches

another ss - http://prntscr.com/dqjq7p - if it just carried thru with clicking on the bar dispenser i suppose it'd self-correct and then open the bar dispenser after that

Confirm above theory just happened again, just needs to continue clicking on bar dispenser with bucket

Edited by rottenpotato

issue with the bar dispenser/bucket of water, only happened once over last few hours - http://prntscr.com/dpzxk6

haven't seen the depo box happen again

edit: just happened again, i think it happens when it clicks on bucket then goes to click dispenser but bars cool in the second before it clicks it and it glitches

Ah so it tries to open the dispenser with bucket of water selected. I'll throw a fix for it at some point today.