Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Blast Furnace ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [LOW REQUIREMENTS] [STAMINA POTION] [COAL BAG] [ICE & GOLD GLOVES]

Hashtag

1 hour ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, any chance you could capture this in a video or at least screenshots so I could take a look at what it looks on your end? Thanks in advance.

For sure, but where/how should I send the video?

*edited* Just realized you cant share videos via pm.

Edited by Jixin

On 4/24/2022 at 12:42 AM, Jixin said:

For sure, but where/how should I send the video?

*edited* Just realized you cant share videos via pm.

If you have a Youtube account, you could upload it there, mark it viewable only via the link and share the link to me. Or use Google Drive etc.

• 3 weeks later...

trail run this script works well

(edit)

banned for marcoing the following day , not sure if was due to this script or Pest control, never the less! not good enough for only having the scripts a day or two and had 3 accounts banned !  

Whats the deal Team ??

Edited by ohyeahdreaded

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Hashtag, 

The character will talk to the dwarf people next to the conveyor belt. Is it possible to fix this, since it happens multiple times within 1 or 2 minutes.

Thanks!

On 5/26/2022 at 4:37 AM, ber said:

Hi Hashtag, 

The character will talk to the dwarf people next to the conveyor belt. Is it possible to fix this, since it happens multiple times within 1 or 2 minutes.

Thanks!

Hey, are you able to capture a screenshot or a video showcasing this issue? I'd like to see if your game layout and other settings are as should. Are you running the client on low fps?

• 3 weeks later...
    9 minutes ago, SkillerMiller said:

The Start Button is not working for me

i can select gold bar, cash, gloves and staminas but i cant click the start button. 

Hey, the game updated and now the client needs to be updated as well. The client developers are aware, and are already working on the update.

10:31:09 PM: [INFO] Starting # BlastFurnace now!
    10:31:09 PM: [INFO] Script set to running!
    10:31:17 PM: [SCRIPT] Making Mithril bar, not using stamina, banking coins, not switching gloves.
    10:31:18 PM: [WARN] Stopped script due failure to find next node. Logged out to keep your account safe! Please contact the developer to have this corrected!!
    10:31:18 PM: [INFO] Stopping script: # BlastFurnace
    10:31:18 PM: [INFO] Stopped # BlastFurnace!

Why would I be getting this, is this something Im doing?

7 hours ago, Irunahrens said:

10:31:09 PM: [INFO] Starting # BlastFurnace now!
    10:31:09 PM: [INFO] Script set to running!
    10:31:17 PM: [SCRIPT] Making Mithril bar, not using stamina, banking coins, not switching gloves.
    10:31:18 PM: [WARN] Stopped script due failure to find next node. Logged out to keep your account safe! Please contact the developer to have this corrected!!
    10:31:18 PM: [INFO] Stopping script: # BlastFurnace
    10:31:18 PM: [INFO] Stopped # BlastFurnace!

Why would I be getting this, is this something Im doing?

Hey, is this still happening? Could I see a screenshot of your game screen when this happens? Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, is this still happening? Could I see a screenshot of your game screen when this happens? Thanks in advance.

So, it really doesn't even start at all for me. It will begin to load and then immediately give me this message. Which I've gone through my settings and I believe I've checked off everything that it's listening on the pop-up. This is my first time using it as well so maybe it could be user error lol

BlastFurnace.png