Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Blast Furnace ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [LOW REQUIREMENTS] [STAMINA POTION] [COAL BAG] [ICE & GOLD GLOVES]

Hashtag

10 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, thanks for the info. Do you happen to have noticed at which point it presses space and enter? I don't think it should ever press enter, but spaces could be caused by the dialogues.

Yeah - when you level up. I originally thought it was random but i was wrong. After each level it immediately sends the message with whatever you had typed, or just a blank message if you didn't already have anything typed.

21 hours ago, Varies said:

Yeah - when you level up. I originally thought it was random but i was wrong. After each level it immediately sends the message with whatever you had typed, or just a blank message if you didn't already have anything typed.

Hey, thanks for the info.

20 hours ago, lewis3681 said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

14 hours ago, z5alex said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy both of you.

Is there anyway to optimize this script? It is currently smelting 1.3K Addy bars per hour at the Blast Furnace. I feel like the clicking can be optimized so that it isn't so sluggish, what do you think? I've been able to do 2.3k bars/hr if I do it by hand. It seems to wait a few seconds before hitting "yes" when we are dumping the ores into the conveyer belt thing too.

Edited by Absidius
    Grammatical error

45 minutes ago, Absidius said:

Is there anyway to optimize this script? It is currently smelting 1.3K Addy bars per hour at the Blast Furnace. I feel like the clicking can be optimized so that it isn't so sluggish, what do you think? I've been able to do 2.3k bars/hr if I do it by hand. It seems to wait a few seconds before hitting "yes" when we are dumping the ores into the conveyer belt thing too.

Hey, I've got plans to optimize this script for DB3 as soon as I manage to find the time for it. I'm aware that there's possibility to improve this script with what DB3 brought along.

9 hours ago, wayiyi20 said:

I  reacted, can i have trial please?

8 hours ago, m4st3r3lite said:

May I have a trial please.

4 hours ago, choasburn said:

i  reacted may i have the trial<3

Enjoy all of you.