Welcome to DreamBot

VIP Enhancement

Want to upgrade your DreamBot experience? Consider signing up for VIP!
VIP allows you to run as many accounts as you want, view the forums ad-free, receive 10% off all script purchases, and so much more!
Visit the store to learn about all of these great features!

Upgrade to VIP Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
Hashtag

⭐ #1 Blast Furnace [UP TO 1M GP/HOUR] [LOW REQUIREMENTS] [STAMINA POTION] [COAL BAG] ⭐

Hashtag

Join my Discord server to receive Lightning Fast support!

https://discord.gg/ds9pK7Z

Message added by Hashtag

3 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, thank you for the feedback. I'll look into these suggestions when I next update the script.

Don't get me wrong its good, but it could be great! Really great!

Hope you get some time to update soon possibly.

7 hours ago, jferretti said:

Getting close to 99 smithing just wondering is the smithing cape perk workable with the script

If you mean interacting with the cape in equipment tab, then no.

12 hours ago, jferretti said:

36 coal instead of 27 with smithing cape

I'm not sure about that. I think it might know how to fill it completely, but I've never had 99 smithing so there's no guarantee.

12 hours ago, Hashtag said:

I'm not sure about that. I think it might know how to fill it completely, but I've never had 99 smithing so there's no guarantee.

Ill let you know should have 99 smithing by tonight.  I hope so, would help increase profits a lot. Also any word on any updates soon?  Still getting a lot of missed clicks 

20 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Just hit 99 Smithing got the cape and No upgraded coal bag does not work.  Would need to empty coal bag an extra time otherwise it just holds onto an extra 9 coal the whole time.  When you get a 99 account please update would make more way than 1m an hour !

12 hours ago, NumNutz69 said:

Does the script have customizable world hoping? or any world hoping for that matter?

The script is supposed to be used in the blast furnace designated world, so it doesn't hop worlds.

10 hours ago, jferretti said:

Just hit 99 Smithing got the cape and No upgraded coal bag does not work.  Would need to empty coal bag an extra time otherwise it just holds onto an extra 9 coal the whole time.  When you get a 99 account please update would make more way than 1m an hour !

Ah, right. I'm afraid I will never have an account of my own with 99 smithing, so I'd need someone to let me use their account to implement the functionality.