Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Blast Furnace ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [LOW REQUIREMENTS] [STAMINA POTION] [COAL BAG] [ICE & GOLD GLOVES]

Hashtag

Bought script doesnt have too many errors, not sure about ban rate but good working script so far. Below 60 smithing it sometimes pays multiple times every 10 minutes. Wasnt as much gp an hour as i was hoping. Would recommend although 1m+ hr is a little misleading got about 200k an hr at most with mithril and most bars.

Bought script doesnt have too many errors, not sure about ban rate but good working script so far. Below 60 smithing it sometimes pays multiple times every 10 minutes. Wasnt as much gp an hour as i was hoping. Would recommend although 1m+ hr is a little misleading got about 200k an hr at most with mithril and most bars.

Thank you for the feedback. The 1m/h might have changed over time, I'll try to get the new estimate.

Hi. I have used your bot for awhile now and have noticed some weak points that could be improved:

1. When running to put the ore on the conveyer belt the bot will missclick and path to a random spot next to the conveyer belt and stand there for about 2 seconds. It doesnt happen every single time, but i'd say maybe 4 times out of 10. Maybe this is a part of the anti-ban feature. but it seems to be clicking on the exact same tile every time, I don't know how their bot detection algorithms work but I would assume that is not a favorable feature.

2. When going back to the bank chest 80% of the time the bot will path the character to the left side corner of the bank before entering it. if a jmod ever happened to use the blast furnace it would be 100% obvious you are a bot.

3. After a certain amount of time using the blast furnace, the account becomes a "experienced smither" or something and uses less coal. all of your scripts use the coal amount for the novice smither. So when i only need 2 coal the bot thinks i need 3. it's a huge waste of time and you're literally constantly adding ore that you dont need to the conveyer belt and getting the "you should collect your bars before trying to add more ore" message.

Otherwise, this bot is fantastic. please fix these small errors and it will be flawless.

Edited by wigglesticks