Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Blast Furnace ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [LOW REQUIREMENTS] [STAMINA POTION] [COAL BAG] [ICE & GOLD GLOVES]

Hashtag

Having real problems with this script, it gets stuck at almost every stage failing to click stuff. Takes ages to find the foreman to pay him, takes ages to find the bank then got stuck drinking a stamina pot... not sure if I'm doing something wrong? Bit dissapointed to say the least!

Edited by iamnotxeyla

Having real problems with this script, it gets stuck at almost every stage failing to click stuff. Takes ages to find the foreman to pay him, takes ages to find the bank then got stuck drinking a stamina pot... not sure if I'm doing something wrong? Bit dissapointed to say the least!

Yes you are using the client wrong. Please set your zoom to default.

Yes you are using the client wrong. Please set your zoom to default.

This will be embarrassing if it turns out to be the problem... bit new so how do I do that?

This will be embarrassing if it turns out to be the problem... bit new so how do I do that?

Open game options, right click the icon next to the zoom slider and click set to default =).

nvm, was running the wrong client. but another problem occurred, right after i open the script, the client just freezes

Edited by IVtez