Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Blast Furnace ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [LOW REQUIREMENTS] [STAMINA POTION] [COAL BAG] [ICE & GOLD GLOVES]

Hashtag

Hey, just came back to use this for XP rather than cash on my main. Would you consider using the "deposit x" "withdraw x" options so it's literally just one click on the gold bar to deposit all and one click on the ore to remove an inventory?

Also seem to have an issue every so often where it runs up the ramp, doesn't deposit the ores and runs to collect them until it realises it hasn't deposited them which is causing a little drop in xp. Is this normal or solvable?

Also when opening the bank after logging in and scrolling it stops just before the gold ore so like 1/4 of the sprite is shown and won't withdraw until it's paused and I manually scroll a little to show more of the sprite.

Also spam clicks to collect bars three times every time when collecting bars instead of just the once which I assume could be easily detected as repetative botlike behaviour

Every so often it also runs next to the ramp to deposit ores to the west instead of depositing ores and then runs to collect bars again before realising there are none and running back up the ramp.

Edited by smiddy1488

Am I missing something, average rates for blast furnace is like 50-80k an hour excluding gold bars but everybody is getting 20-30k an hour proggies on here?

15 minutes ago, Tooc said:

Am I missing something, average rates for blast furnace is like 50-80k an hour excluding gold bars but everybody is getting 20-30k an hour proggies on here?

It includes the break time. The exp/h doesn't pause when a break is being taken unfortunately

8 hours ago, smiddy1488 said:

Hey, just came back to use this for XP rather than cash on my main. Would you consider using the "deposit x" "withdraw x" options so it's literally just one click on the gold bar to deposit all and one click on the ore to remove an inventory?

Hey, I'll have to look into that faster banking. To solve that bank scrolling problem, move all your needed materials to the top of bank, first tab. Are you able to record a gif of the other bugs you experienced? Thanks.

Never mind.. got me banned  2 days lol

If I manually set the bank to withdraw/deposit all it works fine and if I put the gold ore at the top of my bank it works fine also, still had the issue where it would spam click the collector and run to the side of the ramp though.

Edited by smiddy1488