Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Blast Furnace ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [LOW REQUIREMENTS] [STAMINA POTION] [COAL BAG] [ICE & GOLD GLOVES]

Hashtag

42 minutes ago, pmblastf said:

Hi, are you still experiencing the bug? It still happens to me, I tried everything, but it still happens.

Hey, could you please record a gif of your game screen when this is happening? Thanks.

45 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, could you please record a gif of your game screen when this is happening? Thanks.

Ok, now when I can I record it and send it to you.

But I do not think it's necessary, it's simple:

The bot pays the foreman in each round.

Explanation:
    1 - Take the ores out of the bank.
    2- Throw them in the furnace.
    3 - Whitdraw the bars from the dispenser.
    4 - Deposit the bars in the bank.
    5 - Take out coins from the bank and pay the foreman (even though the 10 minutes have not passed)

(Repeat that process again and again.)

Notes:
    It does not matter if the option of bank coins is activated.
    I already test with different bars.
    Having the coins in the bank or inventory.
    With the Coal bag or without it.

Later when I can record a gif, I send it to you.

Thanks.

On 7/20/2018 at 3:46 PM, Hashtag said:

Hey, I don't think so. How do they work?

You get double xp from smithing gold. You would need to have it equip the gold smithing gauntlets before placing the gold ore on the belt wait for it to smelt and then switch to ice gloves to collect bars. I'd like to purchase this script but can't really use it without this feature :/

Edited by zang

I'm having a problem where the script is paying the Foreman after every run. Every time after he grabs the bars, he pays the foreman, I thought I only had to pay him every 10 minutes

Edit: Also forgets to fill water bucket sometimes, seems to be no specific reason for it.

Edit2: I cleared cache, fresh start, turned covert mode off, back on again, and restarted client, now? 5 hours, flawless so far. Great stuff, keep it up.

Edited by blackhatmagi
    My edit was my reason