Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 50m Giveaway! [Ends 11/27]

Dreamlicker

What are your favorite parts of DreamBot?

• Relatively affordable scripts
    • Fast response from scripters
    • clean client(looks nice, loads fast)

What are your favorite scripts?

• Fishlick

What is a script you would like to see?

• A better AIO fighter script

What do you think would be the most important addition to the site?

• Instead of separate tab for chat have a chat box above the forum!

What do you think would be the most important addition to the client?

• An option to buy covertmode without monthly payment!

What is your most important contribution to DreamBot?

• monetary contribution via purchasing scripts... and I guess making a lot of suggestions for improvements on scripts

Active community, scripters, moderators, and users.

Beautiful client, the best looking client by far.

Great scripts and support, better than others and I've used many others.

Fish Lick, DreamBot Miner, NewbQuester, DreamBot Tutorial Island

The rest I use are private... and working on my own.

We could use a much better AIO Fighter with loot options, better monster detection/clicking, and better antiban.

An AIO Quester would be a great addition. I use rokaHakor's NewbQuester on new accounts, but I'd like to see one with more options.

Also, I think there should be a script standard, such as a certain standard look for paints and GUIs, standard antiban shared among scripters, etc. 

I think a VIP trial would be an effective option to pull more users in to use DreamBot, but other than that, I really like it the way it is.

Hands down, we need a break handler display. Yes, we can look through the logs but that isn't enough tbh.

That, and it would be awesome to be able to use a proxy for each tab rather than open separate clients.

I'm new here and just getting into scripting so nothing there but I have plans. I also plan to open a gold shop once my farm is running efficiently, as I have done before, elsewhere.

Currently though, I'm doing free graphics (paints and signatures). You're welcome to both as well, Dreamlicker. Your paints are effective, but if you want something more flashy, let me know.

Non static API, the atmosfeer, Nezz

Tree lick is nice, haven't got my hands on a better script. I mostly just make my own stuff, because I always end up beeing authistic about bugs/performance.

Zulrah

More Weebs :vohiyo:

some tallented scripters, shared cache

I've been active in chat before it became mainstream.
    So you can say I've helped alot of noobs with their dreambot experience.

What are your favorite parts of DreamBot?  that its a better client than another bot not gnna say which ;)

What are your favorite scripts?  Pandemics AIO Fighter :)

What is a script you would like to see?  more scripts for zeah, getting favours etc, wc guild, combat scripts to kill monsters on zeah, good money maker monsters are there

What do you think would be the most important addition to the site? doing something to increase forum activity/traffic

What do you think would be the most important addition to the client? overall cpu improvement and making it a better client overall to decrease detection if thats a thing not sure 

What is your most important contribution to DreamBot? nothing i just started to become more active after 2 years

I enjoy the community we have. There is always someone to talk to and have fun with in the chat. We have active administrators, developers, scripters and botters here. Everyone is always helping each other in trouble. That is what really makes our community the #1.

I personally do not bot the game so there are no favorite scripts I use.

I am really looking forward to see Hoodz slayer script in our SDN. I believe it will bring us more users.

Currently our chat is pretty much bugged, which makes it annoying to use. When someone send me a private message there, I wont see it until I refresh the page. I'd love to see it fixed/replaced with Discord, which I recently started to use.

I think it would be nice to get plugins back (if they are not currently supported, idk?). That would definitely help those legit players who wish to get some extra info from the game. I would be interested in making them (probably putting them on SDN for sale).

I believe there is still problems with trading with players in game using the API, and that is something I want to be fixed.

I've written scripts here for a while and I think those have been the most important contributions.

I recently became a trial moderator and I am hoping I pass the trial to become global moderator one day. So I guess my most important contribution has became the fact that I get to moderate this amazing community.

That is something I love to do :wub:

Archived