Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 50m Giveaway! [Ends 11/27]

Dreamlicker

Hey everyone, fill out the form below as a reply to this topic for a chance to win the following! The best answer will receive the first prize and so on.

Note that I am not picking the winner, so answer honestly

1st prize: 25m

2nd prize: 10m

3rd prize: 5m

4th prize: 3m

5th prize: 2m

6th prize: 2m

7th prize: 2m

8th prize 1m

Ends 11/27

Form: (Answer all questions)

What are your favorite parts of DreamBot?

What are your favorite scripts?

What is a script you would like to see?

What do you think would be the most important addition to the site?

What do you think would be the most important addition to the client?

What is your most important contribution to DreamBot?

What are your favorite parts of DreamBot? My favourite parts is seeing how willing the community is to helping new botters, variation of scripts available and the active developers, scripters and staff.

What are your favorite scripts? Pandemics AIO Fighter, Fish Lick, Rogue Lick, Nano Herblore, Nones Air Orb Charger, #1Magic & Suicider.

What do you think would be the most important addition to the site? Things that would promote an increase in commerce.

What do you think would be the most important addition to the client? Increase built in Anti-Ban capabilities that scripters can hook into with ease.

What is your most important contribution to DreamBot? Helping the newbies with first hand advice and setting up a reliable low cost proxy service exlcusive to fellow DreamBot Botters.

New Question:

What is a script you would like to see? I want to see official DreamBot developer supported scripts that have large amounts of features, I want to see this for VIP and for example a script that trains your account according to specification and a high level of options available.

What are your favorite parts of DreamBot? Very simple to use and a awesome community! :wub:

What are your favorite scripts? My favorite script is Hand-picked Gucci Sweaters  <3 But i love alot more scripts like, #1 PestControl, #1 Shopping, #1 Woodcutting, #1 Magic and Spin Lick

What is a script you would like to see? i would like to see a zulrah script on the sdn :wub:

What do you think would be the most important addition to the site? The sdn to be less buggy, and have an option to filter old - new scripts

What do you think would be the most important addition to the client? a built in mass account adder too the client!

What is your most important contribution to DreamBot? Selling good proxies :drink: , and probably scripts to come :doge:  when i learn how to do it better :vohiyo: 

What are your favorite parts of DreamBot? Easy to use client, great community

What are your favorite scripts? I make my own private scripts, other then that diddy suicider is cool.

What do you think would be the most important addition to the site? I believe that the site is good the way it is right now.

What do you think would be the most important addition to the client? It's pretty good as it is, only thing that comes to mind is different proxies for each tab. Not really necessary since you can just open multiple clients though :)

What is your most important contribution to DreamBot? Can't say I've done a whole lot, but I've contributed a little bit to the market. I do what i can :)

The scripters by far. The one most important part of a bot site is the scripters, and I would say that DreamBot has that on point.

Any scripts by Hashtag or Dreamlicker are always really amazing. I've had 0 bans since being here and the scripts always do what the scripters have described them to do. An honorable mention would go to Pandemic's AIO Fighter script.

I love the site, but I have noticed that other bot sites are a bit more well known, and the traffic coming through DreamBot does not do it justice. This is one of the best bot sites I've used, and I think that more advertising and marketing could do a great deal of help for DreamBot and the scripters that work here.

A great addition would be to be able to open up tabs with the option of adding different proxies to affect each tab.

I'm fairly new here, but I have been fairly active in chat, and I have purchased and shown my support to the scripters through buying their scripts. I have also referred a couple people to DreamBot.

What are your favorite parts of DreamBot? Good scripters,fast support

What are your favorite scripts? ztanner

removing outdated scripts from sdn
    ability to stop script after time x run

selling some accounts

• Active community! This helps so much especially when spending real money or GP on something and then no one is there to help. <3 u guys!

• #1Woodcutting
    • tWalker :D (seriously tho shits good)
    • Cow Killer

• Drawing a blank tbh

• A way to add/remove Multiple accounts quickly, If it would be imported in a csv or something that would be amazing.

• Honesty, Im not here to rip anyone off. I truly want to help build the community and learn from those who offer their knowledge. My love for runescape is forever but after 12 years of playing it got boring. Botting put that fire back in it for me and I hope to eventually write my own scripts to help give back. I recently downloaded eclipse and currently reading some tutorials on the basics of java and writing simple stuff. Any feed back or knowledge would be most appreciated. <3 u DB

What are your favorite parts of DreamBot? I personally love how the botting client looks and works. The functionality is what keeps me from using other bots.

What are your favorite scripts? I love using the Xtreme flipper because it's basically almost ban-free.

What do you think would be the most important addition to the site? The most important addition to the site would be recruiting more people to join the forums. I notice there is not much activity going on.

What do you think would be the most important addition to the client? Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with the client. It's fine as it is.

What is your most important contribution to DreamBot? Again honestly, I don't have any important contribution to DreamBot. But, I like helping around the community if possible.

What are your favorite parts of DreamBot? My favourite part of Dreambot is the online chat where I have received a lot of information about botting and also links on how to make my own scripts!

What are your favourite scripts? My favourite script atm on DreamBot is Motherlode mine (Hand picked Gucci sweaters) by Dreamlicker which I received a 24 hour trial and looking to purchase this week!

What do you think would be the most important addition to the site? The most important addition to the site would be a section where you can choose to have a trial on a script

What do you think would be the most important addition to the client? The most important feature for the client would be a little pop up guide on how to set breaks on the client

What is your most important contribution to DreamBot? My contribution to Dreambot atm is giving advice to script makers on how their script is running and if I experienced any errors while using it

Archived