Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How much do you Bench Press?

Swaq

It's like I'm reading an article by some journalist who's never stepped foot in a gym.

lol I love that reply, because I have been in the gym more than you young one... your so anti-education now its funny... in life you need an education to do well. Just because I use facts does not mean I haven't been in the gym. Facts back up your "points of arguement" and sense your arguement has no facts to back it up... that means your arguement is wrong and dismissed lol... Don't hate me for just not pulling shit out of my ass, and I know what I say is true (also) because I do have a lot of experience working out in an actually gym mate :P

EDIT: I am so over this thread, close it if you want mods haha

waiting for the video mr big dick. You have 100 pounds in your hand with a spotter who is clearly holding them. That is a lot less than what you claimed to be able to do, I want to see the video without a spotter holding your hands. Don't claim shit on the internet and expect every one to bow down to you, this isn't your shit bot, they won't ip ban me for laughing at you.

waiting for the video mr big dick. You have 100 pounds in your hand with a spotter who is clearly holding them. That is a lot less than what you claimed to be able to do, I want to see the video without a spotter holding your hands. Don't claim shit on the internet and expect every one to bow down to you, this isn't your shit bot, they won't ip ban me for laughing at you.

Does that mean they won't IP ban me here simply because I developed for other clients? Like you did to about 60% of exco's scripters or developers? 

I find it highly hyprocritical that out of all people, YOU are the one making a post like this.

Even if I upload a video you'll respond back with some ignorant response of "that's not you" or "you didn't go down all the way" or some other retarded remark. I have nothing to prove to any of you, and my care for if anyone online likes me is nonexistant, so there's no point in wasting my time proving anything.

In come the "see you're lying because you won't show a video" remarks.  ^_^

Even if I upload a video you'll respond back with some ignorant response of "that's not you" or "you didn't go down all the way" or some other retarded remark. I have nothing to prove to any of you, and my care for if anyone online likes me is nonexistant, so there's no point in wasting my time proving anything.

In come the "see you're lying because you won't show a video" remarks.  ^_^

see you're lying because you won't show a video

:wub: 

The amount of lies told in this thread is entertaining.

Most of the people in this thread don't even know what they're talking about, that is the funny thing ^_^

Archived