Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How much do you Bench Press?

Swaq

I personally don't do the bench press because a straight bar limits your range of motion. Instead, I do dumbbell press. Currently at 75 pounds each hand. I start with incline for 3 sets of 8-12, and when I move to flat db press I lower it to 65s. 3 more sets then I move on to machine flies

I was up to 255 but due to a month of inactivity I'm probably at ~230. My dumbell has shot up though, 125 in each hand for sets of 5-8.

I highly, highly doubt this. Sorry man, but 125 each hand is pretty heavy. I'll believe it if you've been lifting for 2 years + consistently. What is your height and weight?

Also note, just because you can bench 250 doesnt mean you can db press 125's each hand. Its a totally different story considering each weight is stabilized independently

Are you sure 125s in each hand? I've seen huge powerlifters only do 120s on dumbell press..........And their maxes are 500+ lol <_<

No, I'm lying so I can look like a hot shot on a botting forum.

125 in each hand isn't that much at all. Don't be one of those idiots that thinks they know everything about lifting but are small as fuck. Here's a RuneScaper who's not even remotely big doing INCLINE with 100's for sets and a 125 max: http://youtu.be/yvDsgaCaQzs?t=4m40s

Also, comparing barbell to dumbell bench is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. That's like saying it's impossible to do more than 5 pullups because that's all a professional body builder can do.

I personally don't do the bench press because a straight bar limits your range of motion. Instead, I do dumbbell press. Currently at 75 pounds each hand. I start with incline for 3 sets of 8-12, and when I move to flat db press I lower it to 65s. 3 more sets then I move on to machine flies

I highly, highly doubt this. Sorry man, but 125 each hand is pretty heavy. I'll believe it if you've been lifting for 2 years + consistently. What is your height and weight?

Also note, just because you can bench 250 doesnt mean you can db press 125's each hand. Its a totally different story considering each weight is stabilized independently

Again, another moron who's never worked out hard before trying to tell people what's possible. Keep doing your 3 sets of 10 high school workouts. Also, if you're doing 75 for incline, you're going way to light on the flat bench. Laying flat allows you to completely engage your entire pec, unlike incline where the majority of the weight is centered on your deltoid.

Just to prove my point even more here's a slightly larger than average guy doing 130's:

You don't have to go around calling everyone an idiot. I think my form is pretty bad for dumbbell press because I just can't stabilize them. I admit I'm not strong at all nor am I an expert in any way, I will mistakes. I am open to learning anything new.

You don't have to go around calling everyone an idiot. I think my form is pretty bad for dumbbell press because I just can't stabilize them. I admit I'm not strong at all nor am I an expert in any way, I will mistakes. I am open to learning anything new.

"idiot" is my 3 hours of sleep per night word, which is what I'm at right now. Give me a few days to catch up on sleep and I won't be so cranky.

Your form will get better in time, trust me. It's amazing how fast your stabilizers can adapt to the movement. My first few weeks doing dumbbell bench were pretty bad, maxing at like 60's, but once I started going heavier than I normally would (only getting 2 or 3 reps sometimes) the amount of weight I could do significantly shot up. For my body at least pulling a shit ton of weight on the last set has forced my body to adapt and I've noticed a lot more gains than I did before. I'd recommend trying it sometime, that and incorporate legs into EVERY workout. Natural testosterone booster.

"idiot" is my 3 hours of sleep per night word, which is what I'm at right now. Give me a few days to catch up on sleep and I won't be so cranky.

Your form will get better in time, trust me. It's amazing how fast your stabilizers can adapt to the movement. My first few weeks doing dumbbell bench were pretty bad, maxing at like 60's, but once I started going heavier than I normally would (only getting 2 or 3 reps sometimes) the amount of weight I could do significantly shot up. For my body at least pulling a shit ton of weight on the last set has forced my body to adapt and I've noticed a lot more gains than I did before. I'd recommend trying it sometime, that and incorporate legs into EVERY workout. Natural testosterone booster.

RIP my stabilizers don't work.

Also I'd assume you were at a plateau with 60's, and throwing heavier weight with lower reps did the whole muscle confusion thing, helping get over the plateau and pushing you for quick gainz. What works for you might not work as well for others. Not to mention high weight low reps the general equation for weight increase + bulking.

If you're having problems with keeping free weights stable, I hear it's better to drop to a weight that you can keep stable, and do reps until you can't keep it stable to get your body used to stabilizing the free weights. Once your body adjusts you can start pushing yourself again. But lifting with poor form is more harmful than helpful.

Again, that's just what I hear. I haven't done much with lifting in a long time so my memory might be fuzzy.

Archived