Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How much do you Bench Press?

Swaq

• 7 months later...

depends on what program I am running or if I am on one. In the middle of sheiko, before I had to take a break from lower back strain, I was up to 325x2 and had so many more cycles left...

right now without program I am just chilling around 295, slowly working back up to 315 and then I'll sit there.

Deadlift is currently at 505 and I won't go any higher. I'll stay there. (currently just doing 315 for reps.)

Squat is 425x2 but the goal is 495. Then I will stay there.

I feel these are modest numbers and just stuff I am okay with staying at.

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 8:27 AM, Testosterone said:

strong post, love fuckers who say they bench 160kg but when they take their skirt off they dont even look like they lift. shitty form with back taking most of the load and 1 rep maxes i guess if u into powerlifting and that is ur goal go ahead. in my head not impressive at all

I'm more into powerbuilding myself. I personally don't find it impressive to look like a tank and only be able to deadlift like 485 lol.

• 2 years later...
    • 1 year later...

Archived