Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How much do you Bench Press?

Swaq

I am starting going back to the gym and I tried maxing my bench press today. Please say honestly what you bench press, there is no shyness involved and we are all here to improve. Let me start off by saying mine.

225 (Bar=45, 2 45s on each side)

uh

my previous max was 155

Lifted for the first time in like 8 months yesterday.

#95Masterrace

Going to pound the shit out of my body over the next month to get back to something not so fucking embarrassing.

I was up to 255 but due to a month of inactivity I'm probably at ~230. My dumbell has shot up though, 125 in each hand for sets of 5-8.

Are you sure 125s in each hand? I've seen huge powerlifters only do 120s on dumbell press..........And their maxes are 500+ lol <_<

Archived