Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • SMiner

Soldtodie

If this script is free, do not add granite; that should be a premium feature.

There are IsVIP or isPremium methods, so you can do checks on the user if you want to add granite support but restrict the access so free-loaders can't use granite.

There are IsVIP or isPremium methods, so you can do checks on the user if you want to add granite support but restrict the access so free-loaders can't use granite.

Why should I do that.

Ooo, I loved your script on OSB.

Looking forward to release :)

Not too picky on features, so I'm sure you already have what I'd want on your list :P

Like where u gui pops up and you fill in the name of your main, so when you want to trade over you wait with your main in bank and just trade the bots with your main if they see a trade ith the name they go to bank and grab all ores and trade it.

Archived