Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • SMiner

Soldtodie

7lOrtIc.png

Hey guys,

I search ideas for my mining script. I hope you can help me.

Just write every idea you have or everything it must have under this topic.

Questions about this script are welcome too.

Thanks!

Here a picture of the gui it's not finished:

Here the path maker:

And at least... this:

Well I have some frivolous idea, though nothing really performance wise. But:

• Use JavaFX for your Frames/Dialogs
    • Instead of the PathRecorder, you can just have the use select the start and end points of the path, then take advantage of the web walker. (Which I'm in the process of revamping)
    • Not sure if you already have it, but being able to click & select the rock you want to use would be pretty cool

But overal, good job! :D

Well I have some frivolous idea, though nothing really performance wise. But:

• Use JavaFX for your Frames/Dialogs
    • Instead of the PathRecorder, you can just have the use select the start and end points of the path, then take advantage of the web walker. (Which I'm in the process of revamping)
    • Not sure if you already have it, but being able to click & select the rock you want to use would be pretty cool

But overal, good job! :D

Idk if i will make it with JavaFx

I noted to use the web walker before you posted it but i think i will add both.

The last thing is already added but with hover idk if i will add it with click. Will see.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Archived