Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Gains Dart & Bolt [~2.8M Fletching xp/h] - [~225k gp/h] - [All darts] - [All bolts] - [QuickStart support] - [Low requirements]

Gains

43 minutes ago, hijah said:

will it be able to fletch broad bolts after the changes?

Yes. I will push an update today.

• 1 month later...

Are you sure it can fletch broad bolts? I bought this with the intention of making broad bolts but it appears to not register them.

I had the feathers and broad bolts in my inventory at inventory spaces 4 and 8.

Edited by Brendan2232
    More info

On 8/10/2018 at 8:52 AM, Brendan2232 said:

Are you sure it can fletch broad bolts? I bought this with the intention of making broad bolts but it appears to not register them.

I had the feathers and broad bolts in my inventory at inventory spaces 4 and 8.

suwmg40.png

Yes I am sure. Try again and tell me if it still won't work.

• 1 month later...
    22 hours ago, OSRS Havoc said:

This doesnt work for me, it appears to keep dragging the items on top of each other.

That is weird. For me it is working perfectly. What items are you mixing together? Are they next to each other?

• 3 months later...
    On 9/25/2018 at 9:17 AM, OSRS Havoc said:

This doesnt work for me, it appears to keep dragging the items on top of each other.

I have the same problem. Just bought this script and does not work for me.

28 minutes ago, knockers1995 said:

I have the same problem. Just bought this script and does not work for me.

Okay, just found the issue. 

I am launching the client by using the client.jar as the dreambot launcher didnt work because im on a mac running the most recent JDK.

This issue is fixed by uninstalling JDK, reinstalling JDK 8 and running the client via the dreambot launcher.

• 1 month later...