Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Gains Essence Miner [VIP] - [~5k Mining exp/h] - [~9k gp/h] - [F2P]

Gains

Latest update: 3rd of January, 2020

rO8dGHe.png

Features:

• Mines Rune / Pure essence in Varrock East.
    • F2P / P2P mining training method.

Profit per hour:

Output

Rune essence 900 x Rune essence = 10,000 gp

Coins 10000.png + 10,000 gp and Mining icon.png + 4,500 exp

Output

Pure essence 900 x Pure essence = 1,800 gp

Coins 10000.png + 1,800 gp and Mining icon.png + 4,500 exp

Instructions:

• Have Rune Mysteries quest completed.
    • Have any pickaxe in your inventory/equipped.
    • Have Accept Aid off.

Gallery:

Other:

• Feel free to post proggies to the thread.
    • Let me know if you encounter any problems with the script by replying this thread.
    • If you have any suggestions regarding the script, please let me know.

ADD SCRIPT

Bought the script like an hour ago and noticed 2 bugs so far.

When you're trying to leave the mine if you can see the edge of the portal but it's mainly covered by the essence, it keeps trying to click the essence to leave. It doesn't realise that the cursor is over the rune essence and not over the portal.

The second thing is sometimes the script just randomly stops. Not stuck in a loop or anything, the script just stops and the paint disappears. Exactly the same as what would happen if you click on stop. Haven't really noticed a trend in this to determine a cause though but it usually happens when mining, I haven't notice this happen when banking or running.

Occasionally get this error in the debug console, but the script still runs for a few more inventories. Not sure if it's important or not.

• [ERROR]  Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException   

Bought the script like an hour ago and noticed 2 bugs so far.

When you're trying to leave the mine if you can see the edge of the portal but it's mainly covered by the essence, it keeps trying to click the essence to leave. It doesn't realise that the cursor is over the rune essence and not over the portal.

The second thing is sometimes the script just randomly stops. Not stuck in a loop or anything, the script just stops and the paint disappears. Exactly the same as what would happen if you click on stop. Haven't really noticed a trend in this to determine a cause though but it usually happens when mining, I haven't notice this happen when banking or running.

Occasionally get this error in the debug console, but the script still runs for a few more inventories. Not sure if it's important or not.

• [ERROR]  Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException   

Thanks for the well detailed information. I will go through the code and fix it as soon as I have time.

Used for about 2 hours and couldn't get over 3 inventories without it clicking essence instead of portal. Only bug i ran into but a script breaking one nonetheless. Your other scripts are top notch though brother.

Used for about 2 hours and couldn't get over 3 inventories without it clicking essence instead of portal. Only bug i ran into but a script breaking one nonetheless. Your other scripts are top notch though brother.

Thanks. I'll fix that.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived