Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Random scripts by DK

dorukanji

Hi all, I'm a beginner scripter and I'll be posting my progress here.

Feel free to PM me if you want any scripts. Just be warned that they're probably all 100% ban rate as they are merely for testing/learning.

#1 Alkharid cooker

e0b7e8881a.png

#2 (In progress) Tutorial island

super tedious

# 3 Random1

make a script that will

collect a net from ground in lumby near fishing spot

fish 2 shrips from lumby then walk to ge, attempt to sell them for 57,876 gp each, cancels order out, put back in invo noted, walks to draynor bank, attacks a dark wizard dies then walks back to ge and says "just started need advice" then logs out 17 seconds later

Complete. I swapped the shrimps out for sardines because new accounts can't sell shrimps.

e9cf47fa65.png

#4 Pizza Maker

Makes uncooked pizzas.

fb8ab9ddfe.png

You may have more success by putting them on the SDN or in the local scripts section (with source and .jar)

Good idea, I'll do that once I get some more scripts written, right now just trying to track my progress

yo i got a random request and id be willing to pay if you show a screenshot of it working

make a script that will

fish 2 shrips from lumby then walk to ge, attempt to sell them for 57,876 gp each, cancels order out, put back in invo noted, walks to draynor bank, attacks a dark wizard dies then walks back to ge and says "just started need advice" then logs out 17 seconds later

yo i got a random request and id be willing to pay if you show a screenshot of it working

make a script that will

NewbBot?

I'll let you know when I'm done.

its basically a random script that you can play in the middle of a woodcutting session to help unflag your account by doing some completly random tasks

if you wouldnt mind could you send me the file to the random script? id like to test it myself rolffffffffff. i dont even got skype or the dreambot client downloaded but ima get it :)   (i dont bot at all, im just part of this site to buy cheaper gold and less chance of getting banned)

skype a copy of the file to      skype :   vimdaa

Archived