Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • first ban

ETH9012

hi i botted for like 3 days and got banned can someone tell me why i didnt take breaks, or use proxys, at first i was getting my friend to run it i didnt want to risk getting my main banned then i purchased an RDP, Not using a Proxy and i started running for 4 hours then it was disabled, so im not sure why the acc was banned if someone could help me. and give me some tips or something it would be appreciated thank you. 

hi i botted for like 3 days and got banned can someone tell me why i didnt take breaks, or use proxys, at first i was getting my friend to run it i didnt want to risk getting my main banned then i purchased an RDP, Not using a Proxy and i started running for 4 hours then it was disabled, so im not sure why the acc was banned if someone could help me. and give me some tips or something it would be appreciated thank you. 

Hello, you were banned because you were botting. It will happen, monday tuesday you will get banned more often, during the week you will get banned more often, F2P will get you banned more often (normally) a poorly made script will get you banned faster, where you bot, who's around you, how many people around you, the IP, the account, country, natural playing times, breaks are not natural unless you take time no one plays like 3 hours and stops for an hour and continues on a loop all the time, deviate it if you have not already, if you want more detail let me know by PM or by quoting my post. For a lower ban rate run a premium or private script.

Hello, you were banned because you were botting. It will happen, monday tuesday you will get banned more often, during the week you will get banned more often, F2P will get you banned more often (normally) a poorly made script will get you banned faster, where you bot, who's around you, how many people around you, the IP, the account, country, natural playing times, breaks are not natural unless you take time no one plays like 3 hours and stops for an hour and continues on a loop all the time, deviate it if you have not already, if you want more detail let me know by PM or by quoting my post. For a lower ban rate run a premium or private script.

Yeah but i see people botting for weeks on end without being caught, and i had like 2mil worth of fish aha, I really shouldve traded it too my main before starting it up again. 

Yeah but i see people botting for weeks on end without being caught, and i had like 2mil worth of fish aha, I really shouldve traded it too my main before starting it up again. 

Recommended don't get greedy, you see some cash even a small stack at the start, trade it out, been there loosing my items because I wanted to run the bot longer to get more, just trade it out, takes like 5 seconds peace of mind too. Second people who bot for weeks on end, either A) Private Bot B )Private script C) Both

those people botting weeks on end are probably smart botting with huge breaks and switching skills every few hours :)

Archived