Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Writing script, Help with (get Equipment)

frute

TBF looks pretty cool :P also what difference does putting f -> f do? Or was the main difference I forgot a null check :P

It's called a Lambda which is only supported by Java 8 (or higher if there are any higher atm)

It's called a Lambda which is only supported by Java 8 (or higher if there are any higher atm)

I was referring to the reason the f was there and what the F means 

my check wouldnt mess up at all.... unless i misspelled something when i wrote it in here :P

Good to  hear :P also your Air orb script is walking slow.... weirdly just letting you know :P

Good to  hear :P also your Air orb script is walking slow.... weirdly just letting you know :P

yh, multiple people complained that it didnt drink a stamina potion at the same time as it ate a lobster so i re-wrote the entir bank method , as not surprisingly the new method is slower than the old method that i tested for 8 days to make sure it was the fastest, im currently working on making it faster

yh, multiple people complained that it didnt drink a stamina potion at the same time as it ate a lobster so i re-wrote the entir bank method , as not surprisingly the new method is slower than the old method that i tested for 8 days to make sure it was the fastest, im currently working on making it faster

Cheers, also anti PK broken again :P it worked for a few days now it just takes the damage if your teleblocked it runs down the ladder and stands still before the black demons also. I did manage to do 3 2 hour trips though so it still works

Cheers, also anti PK broken again :P it worked for a few days now it just takes the damage if your teleblocked it runs down the ladder and stands still before the black demons also. I did manage to do 3 2 hour trips though so it still works

I find that quite impossible, i did not code it to use the ladder.......

Archived