Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Stormscythes resignation

Stormscythe

Hello fellow community,

As some of you may have noticed, my activity here on DreamBot has dropped drasticly - this is due to recent life changes in my personal life, that is taking up my time. With that being said, I want to let you all know, that I am resigning from my Super Moderator position here on DreamBot.

The journey with DreamBot has been amazing. I joined DreamBot in a very early state, and I've seen the growth of the client users, as well as the community itself. I've met many great people here, and I will miss you guys a lot.

When I first joined DreamBot, I knew little about scripting, and nothing about programming. I quickly started developing scripts at DreamBot, which gave me the courage to try out programming. I signed up for a 5½ year education in Copenhagen as a programmer, and got accepted. That education required me to find an internship, where I would spend most of my time, as a normal "job". I got into the very interesting business of giftcard certificates for experiences (like a giftcard for a ride in a helicopter, a drive in a lamborghini etc.). I quickly fell in love with it, and dedicated most of my time there (including free time). My skills as a programmer grew quickly, and after 1½ year as a trainee, they offered me a opportunity - to end my education early, and start in a new position as Junior Developer.

For me, being 20 years old, that was a huge step in my career. I can't describe the feelings I had inside of me - very mixed. An education is always good, but with IT, experience can speak louder than education - so I took it.

To end this off, I'd like to thank everyone here for the great time, and everything that you've given me. I guess you could say, that DreamBot started my career.

I will drop by every now and then, but I will not be the S-MOD you used to love (I know you do, no need to hide it  :wub:  )

I will truly miss you guys.

Yours,

Stormscythe

Hello fellow community,

As some of you may have noticed, my activity here on DreamBot has dropped drasticly - this is due to recent life changes in my personal life, that is taking up my time. With that being said, I want to let you all know, that I am resigning from my Super Moderator position here on DreamBot.

The journey with DreamBot has been amazing. I joined DreamBot in a very early state, and I've seen the growth of the client users, as well as the community itself. I've met many great people here, and I will miss you guys a lot.

When I first joined DreamBot, I knew little about scripting, and nothing about programming. I quickly started developing scripts at DreamBot, which gave me the courage to try out programming. I signed up for a 5½ year education in Copenhagen as a programmer, and got accepted. That education required me to find an internship, where I would spend most of my time, as a normal "job". I got into the very interesting business of giftcard certificates for experiences (like a giftcard for a ride in a helicopter, a drive in a lamborghini etc.). I quickly fell in love with it, and dedicated most of my time there (including free time). My skills as a programmer grew quickly, and after 1½ year as a trainee, they offered me a opportunity - to end my education early, and start in a new position as Junior Developer.

For me, being 20 years old, that was a huge step in my career. I can't describe the feelings I had inside of me - very mixed. An education is always good, but with IT, experience can speak louder than education - so I took it.

To end this off, I'd like to thank everyone here for the great time, and everything that you've given me. I guess you could say, that DreamBot started my career.

I will drop by every now and then, but I will not be the S-MOD you used to love (I know you do, no need to hide it  :wub:  )

I will truly miss you guys.

Yours,

Stormscythe

<3

Archived