Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hello DreamBotz

workling420

Recently got into rs again used to bot before rs3 was rs3, and now im back to bot some more! (osrs this time)

Glad to be a part of your community, i feel like a newfaq. i had to ask someone where they got a black santa hat LOL

anyways if you would share any knowledge with my about osrs or botting id really appreciate it!

Hello workling420! Welcome to DreamBot. You will see that botting is no longer the same what it used to be. Jagex tend to ban your accounts more often than before. So you should always bot with caution! Take long breaks and limit your botting time. Number one rule is nowadays that you should not bot on your accounts you can not afford to lose.

Good luck! =)

An old account is preferable. In my experience, Jagex doesn't monitor high levels that much compared to low levels. Try to find any old account, even if its stats are 1, as long as it was created a long time ago, it'll reduce your ban chance.

As mentioned above, don't bot for crazy hours, keep it realistic. Memic your playstyle. What I like to do is doing other stuff in between botting. Let's say you were botting for 3-5 hours with small breaks. Then just go ahead, make a quest, play LMS, slayer etc. Do anything else, that isn't in the same area or activity as you are botting.

Keep in mind that you don't go outside your normal playstyle pattern. Let's say when you play normally, you won't play all the time, like morning, afternoon, evening, midnight. You'll most likely be playing from morning to evening/midnight, but not 24 hours with break. That'll trigger a red light at Jagex's antibot.

Welcome to the forums, if you have any questions you can ask them in the chat theirs normally many people in it and most will be more than willing to help you.

Archived