Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RimWorld

Dreamlicker

"RimWorld follows three survivors from a crashed space liner as they build a colony on a frontier world at the rim of known space. Inspired by the space western vibe of Firefly, the deep simulation of Dwarf Fortress, and the epic scale of Dune and Warhammer 40,000.

Manage colonists' moods, needs, individual wounds, and illnesses. Engage in small-team tactical gunplay. Fashion structures, weapons, and apparel from metal, wood, stone, cloth, or futuristic materials. Fight pirate raiders, hostile tribes, rampaging animals, giant tunnelling insects and ancient killing machines. Tame and train cute pets, productive farm animals, and deadly attack beasts. Watch colonists develop relationships with family members, lovers, and spouses. Discover a new generated world each time you play. Build colonies in the desert, jungle, tundra, and more. Manage quirky colonists with unique backstories, traits, and skills. Learn to play easily with the help of an intelligent and unobtrusive AI tutor." - From rimworldgame.com

RimWorld is amazing and I figured I would let you all know and see if anyone had played it. I'm probably on my 6-7th colony since starting but things are really starting to stabilize. Any attackers are easily fended off (because of the position I chose) but I haven't had any raids of size more than 3.

Here's my current colony: 

This is the main shot of the colony. 
    From bottom right to left top: Wind turbines, walk in freezer, new storage expansion area, deep drill (bruce is @ it), billiards room, resource storage, research and manufacturing, earth penetrating scanner (north of bruce), mortar, solar generator, first walk in freezer, commons and medical area, weapons storage, other solar generators, battery bank, and finally bed rooms.

4cDlE3z.jpg

Here's the geothermal generator and next expansion area in the mountain.

EhMya7D.jpg

Nice to see Rimworld blowing up like it should. 

I've been playing rimworld since alpha 9 & watching it grow to steam has been amazing for me.

Feels like itll become the new dwarf fortress

Nice to see Rimworld blowing up like it should. 

I've been playing rimworld since alpha 9 & watching it grow to steam has been amazing for me.

Feels like itll become the new dwarf fortress

show us your colony mike!

Alright here's my group. This is on permadeath & rough difficulty using the default bitch

Everything but the last 2 shipbuilding parts are researched. Am preparing for space. 

Bottom of base:

VYgDRA9.jpg

The bottom killbox is the most effective. Unsure exactly why but even with only 3 turrets nothing hostile makes it through

Top of base

Many mortars to bombard encampments when needed. The top killbox is the weakest I feel so there are 5 turrets protecting Killbox on the right is ight

BcghWR1.jpg

Untold stories

97gsNHH.png

Alright here's my group. This is on permadeath & rough difficulty using the default bitch

Everything but the last 2 shipbuilding parts are researched. Am preparing for space. 

Bottom of base:

The bottom killbox is the most effective. Unsure exactly why but even with only 3 turrets nothing hostile makes it through

Top of base

Many mortars to bombard encampments when needed. The top killbox is the weakest I feel so there are 5 turrets protecting Killbox on the right is ight

Untold stories

Nice! Here's my latest colony. Started w/ the single explorer and I used "Prepare Carefully" (mod) to make him completely bionic. 

WufjQGK.jpg

Archived