Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • isInCombat() is not working

None

• 8 months later...

use it in conjunction with interacting checks.

I had the same thing with my scripts.. any solution?

LOL.... this thread waas from november 2016 and it was legit broken after an update :P make sure u check post date b4 reviving a thread 

LOL.... this thread waas from november 2016 and it was legit broken after an update :P make sure u check post date b4 reviving a thread

Woops i didnt realise but i wasnt the one who grave dug it xd

Well Man16 is still right though, you need to combine it with interacting..

You're the only post I saw on the issue

Lol as i said it was a report about the api being broken after a client update from November last year, if you check the gif it shows why. you do not need to check other api methods when you are directly interacting and kicking a goblin. the issue was resolved when i talked to nezz about it 9 months ago and he fixed it

Archived