Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Global Script to Automate Trading with Mule Account

MikeSikus

Hello, I was wondering if there was a script that could be used to link slaves with mules, if there is not I would be interested in paying for the custom making of one. 

How the script works:

Mule = M

Slave 1 = S1

S1 cuts wood -> automatically world hops & trades with M (perhaps have M offline & come online on request) -> S1 then continues to cut wood until the threshold to trade is met

Have mutiple slaves connect & trade with the mule creating a pyramid type appearance. 

Possibly go from multiple smaller mules to larger mules using same system as slave to smaller mules, etc etc. 

Very open to talking with a developer for very reasonable $, must be of the highest caliber. 

PM me please. 

I'd be willing to sell a simplier version of my control panel and modify the scripts to your needs. But you're looking at minimum of $300.

nkvPJhb.png

Ry2r3Rp.pngOCHooae.pngVpnvkve.png

i4BnbKA.png

Hello, I was wondering if there was a script that could be used to link slaves with mules, if there is not I would be interested in paying for the custom making of one. 

How the script works:

Mule = M

Slave 1 = S1

S1 cuts wood -> automatically world hops & trades with M (perhaps have M offline & come online on request) -> S1 then continues to cut wood until the threshold to trade is met

Have mutiple slaves connect & trade with the mule creating a pyramid type appearance. 

Possibly go from multiple smaller mules to larger mules using same system as slave to smaller mules, etc etc. 

Very open to talking with a developer for very reasonable $, must be of the highest caliber. 

PM me please. 

I have PM'd you

I'd be willing to sell a simplier version of my control panel and modify the scripts to your needs. But you're looking at minimum of $300.

nkvPJhb.png

Ry2r3Rp.pngOCHooae.pngVpnvkve.png

i4BnbKA.png

I saw in your pic that it says view bank im assuming it just makes the bot open the bank?

I have PM'd you

I saw in your pic that it says view bank im assuming it just makes the bot open the bank?

I think it uses the bank history cache.

I have PM'd you

Shows the items in the bank from the last time it opened the bank.

Archived