Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Chandler's Cannonball Alt (Cannonball smelter)

chandlerethan

Because Jagex isn't stupid.

Your script would be easily profiled to see that "oh it seems there is a 5 percent chance that they misclick, or accidently smelt one, as it seems to happen at-least once per hour for the 24 hours this script has been run."

You basically made it more predictable by trying to make it less predictable, by forcing it to misclick or whatever 5 percent of the time.

I'm not really even sure if you read my reply to Volta but that's not simply how it works... 

It has an approximately 5 percent chance to activate it, but only 40 percent of the time it's actually going to do something when activated.

If you actually ran the script, and maybe put in some logging you might find that it works differently than you think it does. 

Wait... Nevermind. I just realized I didn't give the updated version of the Script, so you're not seeing what I'm seeing. I had updated the script to add a few things after I posted it, so I was looking at my code instead of the pastebin code trying to figure out why you were saying that. Yeah, with that code it would seem to work as you described. I'm updating the pastebin links right now.

I appreciate your criticism nonetheless.

wewlad. Thank you for your glorious troll. How about you both contribute to the thread instead of being pricks?

I only check out the dankmemes subreddit, but anyways.

You can pass the Main class instead of AbstractScript to your subclasses if you want.

that way you can acces all other classes by calling main.getSmithingClass().methode() 

:vohiyo:

I only check out the dankmemes subreddit, but anyways.

You can pass the Main class instead of AbstractScript to your subclasses if you want.

that way you can acces all other classes by calling main.getSmithingClass().methode() 

:vohiyo:

I actually pass TaskScript to my subclasses now (new update), and I really only need the Script method context.. There are only but a couple variables and like 2 methods that I access statically. 

You're saying I should pass CannonballAlt to my Tasks instead of TaskScript? I don't really see the benefit in doing that but I see what you're getting at. Is there a reason behind this change? Would it speed anything up, or would it just be for convention?

If I were to pass my main class through, I would have to go through and change all of my sublasses of Task.

The main purpose behind creating the Task class is so that I could make it fully extensible and use it for other Scripts too.

Use github and post a github link so u dont have to keep updating pastebins

That is a good idea, but that would mean that I actually have to set it up. lol

I guess I can stop being lazy and do that...

Also, my scripts don't show up on the Script Selector when they're inside a package, do you know a fix for that? I really don't like using the default package.

That is a good idea, but that would mean that I actually have to set it up. lol

I guess I can stop being lazy and do that...

Also, my scripts don't show up on the Script Selector when they're inside a package, do you know a fix for that? I really don't like using the default package.

Not sure, you'd ahve to take a screenshot of your package setup, shouldn't matter either way.

Archived