Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Green Excalibur AIO(AIO F2P Runescape)

GreenTruck

• 2 weeks later...

Hello GreenTruck, this looks amazing. Could I have a trial?

Do you mind waiting a few days? I've pushed an update for a script-breaking bug, and some nice new paint. Waiting for DL to approve it.

Do you mind waiting a few days? I've pushed an update for a script-breaking bug, and some nice new paint. Waiting for DL to approve it.

Granted trial!

Hello GreenTruck, this looks amazing. Could I have a trial?

Oops Quoted myself, Trial granted

+Updated:

New paint

Bug fixes

This looks really promising.  Bought it.  Have high hopes :)  Excited to see the end result! :o

edit:

it's very click intensive - if the wc is low, or the fm is low, it spam clicks. bot-like and wastes time, as well.  Got to a point where the logs took too long to get lit, the script clicked tree for more logs mid-animation on burning them.  Granted, these issues won't last, as it lvls up, just an observation.

It gets stuck on cooking alot.  It doesn't get past clicking the raw food on the fire.  The fire is long gone and it's still with the How many would you like to cook pop up. I clicked it manually, and it still does nothing, simply idles.

This looks really promising.  Bought it.  Have high hopes :)  Excited to see the end result! :o

edit:

it's very click intensive - if the wc is low, or the fm is low, it spam clicks. bot-like and wastes time, as well.  Got to a point where the logs took too long to get lit, the script clicked tree for more logs mid-animation on burning them.  Granted, these issues won't last, as it lvls up, just an observation.

It gets stuck on cooking alot.  It doesn't get past clicking the raw food on the fire.  The fire is long gone and it's still with the How many would you like to cook pop up. I clicked it manually, and it still does nothing, simply idles.

Thanks for your critique, i always appreciate it :)  Whilst all these are SUPER easy to change, probably one line of code. I Don't think i should change it. I am not trying to make a script that does everything flawlessly. Which is why it will fight  with some raw fish, tinderbox,  in Inventory. I will take a second look at how the bot acts and whether it resembles a bot or not. It has been overly established that a bot not doing stupid things doesn't prevent it from getting banned.

4) Your player has low IQ , it will do things that don't need doing, such as cook a burnt fish. i personally believe that makes it look more humanlike, that's normal and not a bug.

Thanks for your critique, i always appreciate it :)  Whilst all these are SUPER easy to change, probably one line of code. I Don't think i should change it. I am not trying to make a script that does everything flawlessly. Which is why it will fight  with some raw fish, tinderbox,  in Inventory. I will take a second look at how the bot acts and whether it resembles a bot or not. It has been overly established that a bot not doing stupid things doesn't prevent it from getting banned.

4) Your player has low IQ , it will do things that don't need doing, such as cook a burnt fish. i personally believe that makes it look more humanlike, that's normal and not a bug.

Understood, the low IQ thing, pretty good anti-ban implement, in my opinion.

Edit: How often is it meant to switch in between attk/str/def?  it stays on attack far too long, making it recieve such low xp p/h.

Maybe for buying items @ GE, include a Strength amulet? Or power.  Surely wouldn't hurt.  Replace bronze skim buying with iron scim? Same reqs, slightly better. 

not really important, but an observation.  It's missing wc xp in paint. 

Running 2 bots with this script atm.  Didn't babysit them, noticed both of them stopped under 1 hour time frame.  Checked the debug and it didn't really say much after relogging.  Do breaks create issues with this script? 

Notice: My posts are based on my accounts' progress, which so far, isn't alot.   currently at 5 combat, perhaps at higher lvls half of my issues would die out.

Okay, I've found the issue for me.

Breaks.

I saw the bot login, and the script reacted with it's "failsafes''

First it tried to home teleport, it opened the mage tab, one-tick hit the home teleport, then immediately went to the "last failsafe" which I do not know what it was.

On account 1 it was fishing at logout - it continued fishing after it went to the last failsafe status, but the script ended and got the following debug:

https://gyazo.com/5590a354d2f141931de39a6c986c4cf8

On account 2, it was fighting goblins at logout , continued fighting, after the last failsafe status. 

https://gyazo.com/03d9a5472869c0a23f1dd12e0ae52ac1

Archived