Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Green Excalibur AIO(AIO F2P Runescape)

GreenTruck

this script looks very interesting, I'm surprised there's not more out there like this.

I'd love to try this before I consider purchasing if you still have auths available

Thanks

I regret buying this, It stops every couple minutes and gets confused and just has my char stand their until he logs. At the current state this script is in i would not recommend buying it,

I regret buying this, It stops every couple minutes and gets confused and just has my char stand their until he logs. At the current state this script is in i would not recommend buying it,

Roneakan, instead of saying this, can't you supply me with a couple of Gifs? screenshots, explain when this happens? I've leveled over 100 accounts using this script.

Edit : After reading this, i went through 2 simultaneous scripts running side by side, Hasn't stopped, hasn't died, and is still working. Can you tell me what level you're leveling? When he gets " confused " .What's the State? What's the current action? Any errors in the Debug console?  Was hoping a recent update broke my script hence the bugs, but it seems to work flawlessly . Please pm me if you'd like further help.

any chance of putting support for range and prayer in this?

When the player " Learns " that bones are important, he will loot and bank them , but not bury them, it seemed to me that burying bones has a high ban rate. So i haven't included it. Ranging is being planned :)

Archived